'Am I going to take my money with me when I die tomorrow?' asks Kadar Shaikh when asked about the money he spent to develop two COVID-19 isolation centres with 145 beds by spending more than Rs 1 crore.
from rediff Top Interviews https://ift.tt/3ioX1xR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Economically, nobody is winning this war'
'Markets never fully lose hope. But an important shift could come if the Strait remains closed -- moving from high prices to no prices....
-
'I kept urging Salman to see Pokiri, and one day, past midnight, he finally turned up at a Mumbai preview theatre to see it. Nervously, ...
-
'(Mahesh) Bhattsaab had wisely recommended him for the lead role, but I was young and stubborn then, and would instinctively push back a...
-
'Markets never fully lose hope. But an important shift could come if the Strait remains closed -- moving from high prices to no prices....
No comments:
Post a Comment